Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- The web site contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between House Of Bedding and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law.
- The Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory consumer rights.
- By emailing, faxing or phone your order to us you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- All prices quoted exclude VAT at the current rate ruling.
- A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order is accepted. This we confirm by email.
- We aim to deliver within the timescales stated although at times delivery may be subject to conditions outside our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result.
- You will only own the goods once full payment has been made. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery has been made.
- Every care has been taken in the preparation of the contents of this web site. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of information contained herein.
- Whilst every effort is made to minimize variation in design repeats, this can vary by up to +/- 5%.
- Fabrics need to comply with the Furniture and Furnishing (Fire) (Safety) regulation 1988 if they are to be used for upholstery. But customers are advised that flame retarding can affect the finish, handle and occasionally the colour of fabrics.
- Fabrics shop cannot be held responsible for any results where fabrics are treated after purchasing by spraying or processing of any kind, including flame retarding or stain repellent or other similar treatments. No liability will be accepted for changes in appearance, performance or any other defects as a result of any such treatments.
- Textile materials do shrink. A shrinkage tolerance of up to 5% should be allowed when making curtains and soft furnishings.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and condition.
- Any dispute not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.